Piano Book Blast Camp
Book Blast is a 4-day camp that meets for 2 hours each day. It focuses on learning new material, passing it, and then reviewing through the use of games. On top of that, we spend the extra time doing creative activities that really stretch the music muscles.
I've noticed some huge benefits of the Book Blasts and I've received positive feedback from parents, as well:
* Kids love the fact that they don't have to practice at home during this week... They come to the camp, practice with me, and then relax for the rest of the day!
* It's the right balance of work and play... each hour is divided up into group interaction, learning new songs, and review games.
* I've found that two hours of games, creativity, and a little practice is "just right"... you wouldn't believe how many times I hear: "It's time to go already!?!?!?"
* Students really stretch their creative muscles... we write music, have fun with ear training, and play music hangman (a favorite that students always ask for!)
* I've seen students move through 8 weeks (or more) of material in just four days... Students feel a huge boost of confidence and motivation for making BIG gains in such a small amount of time!
The Book Blast is perfect for beginner students!
The Book Blast meets for two hours each morning. All you will need to do is drop off at 10 am and pick up at noon. The cost is $220.